Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: WHOSE THE MAN????????????

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    88
    rpm u harvick 4121
    KEVIN HARVICK BABEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

    fullj

    <font color="#000002" size="1">[ February 18, 2007 09:21 PM: Message edited by: cherrysis ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member wildnthewind's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 19th, 2002
    Posts
    2,759
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Was the closest finish ever, 2/10 of a second?
    What a race!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I was so Happy....sucked when Tony crashed but Bush was a real gentleman about apologizing...sucked when Jr crashed....I was worried about Bowyer being on his lid there at the end BUT MAN WHAT A FREAKIN FINISH!!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that ws a good one...I didn't get to watch California because we were on the road..but I called woo every now and then to see where they were running...sounded like another good race..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It was ok...Alot of cars had engine issues with the new unleaded gas...I'm trying to imagine in my head what Bristol is going to be like this year "with the CAR OF TOMORROW"???
    I wish you had been around to help me celebrate Harvicks win cause a bunch of people think he sucks balls [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I thought you were a Ryan Neumann fan....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the graphics on the twenty car especially the "RIDGID"....hehehehehehe

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I wondered how long it was going to take you to notice that!!!

    I am Newmans fan but I love Harvick too, he is a funny guy thrust into something he didn't ask for...It was a rough start for him but I think he is proving what a fantastic driver he really is and that he wasn't meant to fill Sr.'s shoes.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I am impressed with him this year...I believe he will be someone to reckon with...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think he has matured...now if only Newman and his engineering degree could step it up *sigh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •